Based in Atlanta, GA, TurnKey IT Solutions,
LLC has helped organizations of all sizes
achieve its IT audit, compliance and
assurance objectives since 2009. Our
business model is to take a turn-key risk-based approach to
understanding your business, IT systems and control environment to help you mitigate
risk, achieve compliance and maximize your
IT investment. In instances that
require highly specialized skills beyond our
expertise, we partner with regional and
national firms to provide your organization
the right resources necessary to meet your
IT and business objectives.
Some of our business results have
- Assisting growing companies develop
IT roadmaps to successful compliance and
create self-sustaining IT internal audit
- Rationalizing IT controls, executing
controls testing and providing process
improvement recommendations for mature organizations.
- Performing independent control self assessments (CSAs)
in support of
- Managing pre-implementation SDLC controls for large ($50M+) ERP projects.
CPA firms with controls testing for SOC
1 / SSAE 16 and SOC 2 reports.
- Implementing security awareness programs and publishing security awareness newsletters.
Jason D. Lannen CISA, CISM, GLEG
formed TurnKey IT Solutions after
working in KPMG's IT Advisory Practice.
Jason is actively involved in the
Atlanta chapter of the Information
Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA), the Technology Association of
Georgia (TAG) and the Cloud Security
Alliance (CSA). Jason is a Certified
Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM).
Jason has been a guest speaker for the
ISACA Atlanta chapter on Cloud Computing
and regulatory compliance impacts and
has contributed to the COBIT development
group for the upcoming release of COBIT
5. To learn more about Jasonís
background, view his
|Our Value Proposition:
- We can build a custom solution based on
your compliance needs using our best
practices and diverse experience.
- We have worked with companies in
centralized and decentralized IT support
Click here to see our clients
- We can help achieve compliance across
multiple compliance requirements (i.e.
SOC 1 / SSAE 16 ,
- We have ĎBig Fourí accounting firm
experience. Resulting from this, we have
helped clients achieve greater than 50%
external audit reliance on our workpaper
deliverables from Big Four accounting firms.
- We have low overhead cost, which
translates into cost savings for you.